Thursday 26 April 2012

Netflix

The other day, a leaflet about Netflix came through my door in the post. The leaflet was explaining the deals they have and why it is so good to have; clearly trying to persuade the public to sign up to Netflix. In my opinion, I don't think that this is an affective way to gain someone's attention because normally, I would just look at it and throw it away which is what my parents did. I think a more effective way is television ad's and internet ad's because lots of people use the internet and TV nearly every day and I believe that it would distract people a lot more allowing them to stop what they are doing and look at the ad. On the other hand, even though I don't think the post is the most affective way, the colours that were used on the leaflet were eye-catching. The colours used were, Red, Yellow and Black.

No comments:

Post a Comment