Friday 27 April 2012

AS Media is finishing...

So AS Media is coming to an end. I have thoroughly enjoyed doing Media for AS as I have gained skills in terms of analysing TV dramas, note taking and gaining knowelege on film institutions and the distribution of films. Everyone said that Media is hard and a very challenging subject which they were right about however, the subject has persuaded me to work hard for the grade I want to carry on with it at A2. I am now more confident with the exam as I actually enjoy doing the practice papers as I feel that they are quite easy if you know your stuff and know how to phrase a particular question. Doing the film opening was the biggest challenge as it was very stressful and it took up a lot of time however, I found it fun going out filming; especially when we got the shots that we wanted and put it all together when we edited. I found working in my group very rewarding as we all got on well and worked as a team. Overall, I am very happy with what we created at the end of it as it was such a relief. If I get into A2 Media, I can guarantee that I will work as hard as I feel I did for AS Media.

No comments:

Post a Comment