Sunday 8 April 2012

Film Evaluation Ideas

I was contemplating whether to work with someone else in my group or to work on my own and I have decided that I will now be working with Sophie from my group. I feel that I work best in a team and that we can both contribute ideas towards the evaluation task.
A few ideas that me and Sophie have came up with are:

To have the question appear at the bottom of the screen as we are answering a question.

To maybe have a split screen for when we mention my film with a clip of it to make sure the moderator knows what we are talking about and so that it is not just us asking a question all the time because that may get boring after a while.

To either take it turn answering the questions or to answer the questions together with both of us giving our input.

We still have loads of ideas coming up which will be blogged about in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment