Thursday 26 April 2012

Finished Evaluation

So me and Sophie finished our evaluation. We filmed ourselves on the Mac and we did each question individually rather than filming it in one big chunk. For introducing the questions, we had a black screen with the question in white writing before we answered it to break everything up. We then included pictures and video clips of our film wherever necessary to back up a statement that we made. Lastly, we added a backing song while we were talking. We chose When I Was A Youngster by Rizzle Kicks because we felt that it contrasted with the concept of our film opening. Overall, I quite enjoyed doing our evaluations because it allowed us to sum up everything that we had learnt and explain why we did certain things for our film. By doing this evaluation, I have also gained some editing techniques that I may use in the future for extra media purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment