Thursday 29 September 2011

Prelims

So in this weeks lessons we have been working on our prelims. It was actually easier then I expected. I thought the positioning of the tripod and getting the right camera angles would of been a lot more complicated and technical but from observing how the people behind the camera in my group handled things, it seemed to go okay. I also didn't realise how much time it can take just to film a piece that may only have to be 10 seconds long. It takes consistancy and a lot of effort however, I enjoyed it. After we had all shot our prelims, we uploaded them to the Mac's and started to edit them. This also takes a lot of time however I think editing is the best part of media rather than the actual filming. I can't wait to get started on our film openings!

No comments:

Post a Comment